Parkside Family Dental Plan is designed to provide affordability and greater access to quality dental care.
With your comprehensive Dental Plan there are:
- No yearly maximums
- No deductibles
- No claim forms
- No pre-authorization requirements
- No pre-existing conditions limitations
- Immediate eligibility (no waiting periods)
Program Exclusions and Limitations
This program is a discount plan, not a dental insurance plan. It cannot be used:
- In conjunction with another dental plan
- For services that are covered under workman’s compensation
- For referrals to specialists
- For hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind
- For costs of dental care which is covered under automobile medical
- This plan is only honored at Parkside Family Dental.
- This dental plan is not an insurance plan that can be used at any other dental office.
- For treatment which, in sole opinion of the treating dentist, lies outside the realm of his/her capability
- There is a $50 reinstatement fee if your plan lapses.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with another dental plan.
- No refunds or premiums will be issued at any time if participant decides not to utilize dental plan.
- Patient’s portion of bill is due day of treatment.
Benefit Premiums (Total Annual Cost)
Single $227.00 • Dual* $439.00 • Family** $698.00
* The dual Plan is for Parent/Child or Husband/Wife only. ** The Family Plan includes children